The first time you log in, your manager or HR may give you your login information, or you may receive an email with instructions and a pass code. If you were given log in information, you can follow the normal steps to log in here. Otherwise, if you received a pass code, use the steps below to register your account and log in.
From the email, follow the link provided or navigate to https://estratex.com/Security/Login.aspx, and click on "First Time?" to begin.
Enter your User Name/ Email and your company code, which should automatically populate. If your company code doesn't automatically populate and you don't know what it is, please contact your manager or HR department.
Enter information into each field on the First Time Log In Screen:
- Pass Code: Enter the pass code that was included in the email you received
- Last Four of SSN: Enter the last four digits of your Social Security Number as a security protection
- User Name: This will automatically be your email
- Desired Password: Select a password-- it must be strong, meaning that it must include at least one character from each of these categories: a lowercase letter, an uppercase letter, a number, and a special character (limited to: @, #, $, %, ^, and &)
- Confirm Password: Enter the password you selected again
Click on "Submit" to complete the registration process. You will be taken to the login page where you can enter your new User Name and Password to access the site.