If you would like to change an employee's login information, navigate to their "User Login" page under "Personal Profile."
Once you've arrived at the User Login page you should notice there are three fields you can modify: Username, Email, and Password. You can modify any one of these three fields by clicking the yellow "Edit" button located at the top right of the page. After you've clicked the Edit button all you need to do is enter in the new information and click the green "Save" button or click the grey "Cancel" button to navigate away from making or saving any changes.
*Note: when changing your password, enter your current password and your new password twice. Keep in mind that the password is case-sensitive and must be STRONG, which means that it must:
- NOT be a password you have used in the past
- NOT be part of your Username (Example: Username SDemo could not have a password of SDemo123$)
- Be at least 8 characters long
- Include at least: 1 Upper Case Letter, 1 Lower Case Letter, 1 Number and 1 Symbol
- Include at least one of these Symbols: @, #, $, %, ^ and & ("!" is not an option here)
Click Save to save changes!
To see a history of any changes made on this page, click the blue "Audit" button near the bottom of the page. This will open a small window which will show you the history of when and what changes were made.