This page is designed to give mangers a visual overview of the total pay and compensation including benefit cost, tax savings and time away from work hours for their employees with quarterly and yearly totals. This article is written for the manager experience but this page will also be available to employees under their Myself > Pay tab navigation path.
As a manager you will want to navigate to the 'Team' tab. Once on this page you will find a visual overview of all your direct reports.
You will need to select a member of your team to view their information. Once you've clicked on an employee’s picture you will brought to their profile overview page.
Once on the employee's page you will need to click on the menu drop down on the 'PAY' option and select 'Total Compensation'. This will bring you to the Total Compensation page defaulting to the 'grand total' view.
On the Grand Total page, you will be presented with a graph visually capturing the yearly earnings, benefits, and tax savings and Time Away From Work hours for the employee. The Grand Total will list a breakdown of the totals from each of the subsequent tabs (earnings, benefits, tax savings and TAFW).
Each tab will visually highlight the totals per category which will also be listed numerical by quarter in a traditional dashboard view below the graph. There are two filter functions on the right hand side of your screen to select the total earnings per FEIN and/or year. Please note, if any employee has worked across FEIN's throughout the year and you are looking for a grand total across the FEIN's you will want to select 'ALL' in the FEIN drop down menu.
- The Grand Total Tab is the landing page and first tab per the Total Compensation page and will breakdown the totals from each of the other tabs.
- The Earnings Tab will break down each type of earning the employee received throughout the year. Hourly employees, for example, who received overtime throughout the year in addition to their regular earnings will have their OT and Hourly earnings separately represented. The same goes for a salaried employee who received bonuses throughout the year. Please note that these earning totals DO NOT include non-cash earnings.
- The Benefits Tab will break down the total deductions an employee had throughout the year that have an "ER Cost" value. This will also include the values of any deductions that are set up as an Employer Match.
- The Tax Savings Tab is designed to display the savings for an employee based on the employee's taxes and taxable wages.
- The Time Away From Work Tab will break down the total hours employees have had approved throughout the year by quarter. If the employee's Salary Type = Hourly, then the table should have two extra columns: Rate and Amount. "Rate" should represent the employee's current hourly rate and "Amount" should be the rate X balance. This page is a representative of the approved hours taken.