Navigating to employee profiles:
- Managers looking to access employee profiles will continue to do so via the Quick Search or the Team tab.
- The list of employees on the Team tab will now default to Active employees the user has access to. Users can control the employees displayed using the Filter, and can choose to view the results in Grid or List form.
Navigating within an employee profile:
- Reorganized and relocated pages of note:
- Contact/Demographic Information: Previously navigated to Personal Profile>Contact Information in order to update demographic information. Now, this information can be edited in sections on the Profile Overview page.
- Changing an employee’s Password: Navigate Personal Profile>User Login and click Edit.
- Position Detail. Previously navigated to Pay & Benefits>Position Detail. Will now navigate to Career Profile>Position. Users with access to make position changes will have an Edit button on the Position page. Editing an employee’s position has not changed.
- Work History/Education/References/Skills – previously existed as separate pages throughout an employee’s profile. Now are all contained in Career Profile>Professional Background.
- Termination/Rehire/Leave of Absence: Previously navigated to Status Changes or Performance sub-tabs. Now, navigate to Career Profile>Status Changes. To perform a status change, click “Add+” button and navigate through the status change wizard.
- Pay Stubs. Previously navigated to Pay & Benefits>Pay Stubs. Now, navigate to Pay>Pay History (which includes ability to export individual pay stubs AND pay history reports spanning a date range.
- Earnings/Deductions/Taxes/Taxable Wages. Previously existed as separate pages within an employee’s Pay & Benefits drop-down. Now, are all consolidated under Pay>Pay Information.
- Direct Deposit. Process has been greatly improved. Adding and editing information is done through an intuitive wizard (should walk through this).
- Tax Forms/I9. Previously existed as separate pages within an employee profile. Now exist under the Documents & Forms page, alongside the employee’s document library.
Navigating Management Functionality
- Dashboards that previously existed under the “Team” tab are now available under the “Management” tab.
Finding old pages
You can use the images below to find pages in the old dropdown lists and the navigation to the new page to the right.